







I took the kids to the mall today to play in the play area. It's been in the teens and negatives here, so we were going stir crazy. Anyways, while at the mall, I decided to go to Childrens Place to check out some clothes for the kids. They have their new Spring stuff out for the Girls. SOOOOOO CUTE! I wanted everything in there. When i go to Childrens Place, I either like EVERYTHING or like NOTHING! This time, I like EVERYTHING!!! When we got home, we tried some of the clothes on and played with our new hats. Kaden wanted to dress up as well as you can see. I love the Spring and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
You ALWAYS dress your kids SO SO SO CUTE!! I love their spring outfits. I feel the same about tcp too.
Looking at your kids cute outfits gets me VERY excited for spring. I love the hats too. So cute!!
Post a Comment