Well, I can't find my camera. It is in a pile somewhere when we had to clear out our basement after the flood. We have our bathroom back together, thanks to Ryan. It's nice having a doctor and a handy man in the house. We are on the waiting list to get the rest of the basement done. The company that came to dry everything up and tore out the carpet have to come put it all back down. There were so many people's basements that flooded, that we have to wait our turn. Anyways, I will post pics of the refreshed basement when I find my stinkin camera and when it is all done down there. I hate posting things without pictures!!
2 comments:
I hope your able to get your basement done soon. Is the insurance going to cover it?
We had a thousand dollar deductable, which is high and then they cover $5,000 after that.
Post a Comment